Welcome to the continuation of the Into the Breach: Protect Your Business by Managing People, Information and Risk audio series. (Click this link) to learn more about this how this book solves todayâ€™s challenges and pick up a complete copy.
This series, underwritten by Configuresoft, now part of EMC, is the full and unabridged audio version of Into the Breach, written by Michael Santarcangelo and read by the author.
What youâ€™ll find in this episode (Chapter 11)
Outsourcing makes sense for a lot of organizations and continues to gain in popularity. Does this drive to outsource and partner actually increase security and protection of information?
By leveraging the strategy and concepts shared in Into the Breach, learn how to build a firm foundation for success â€“ including how to measure the effectiveness of the partner and ensure mutual and lasting benefit from the arrangement.
- Learn how to establish appropriate and measurable criteria upon which to make better decisions
- Understand how to assess potential partners and providers to ensure appropriate fit and mutual success
- Gain insights into verifying and building relationships based on trust and mutual understanding
If outsourcing and working with partners is part of the process, then this chapter is a must listen.
Put the power of Into the Breach to work for youâ€¦
After listening to this segment of Into the Breach, keep the energy going and support the shift in thinking and inspire behavior change by
- Engage with Michael on twitter (http://twitter.com/catalyst)
- Subscribe to The Security Catalyst podcast & blog to get more insights; ask a question and get an answer!
- Check out Awareness that Worksâ„¢ â€“ Michael Santarcangeloâ€™s program to guide smart investment in people, with guaranteed results (this program pays for itself).