This is the recap of the February 5, 2021 Security Catalyst Office Hours.
Learn more about office hours and join us on Friday at noon Eastern.
With a potential theme of maps (which came up), we covered a lot of exciting and surprisingly connected concepts during office hours.
Some of the highlights include:
- Jumping right in to a new opportunity: embracing discomfort to grow
- When is “good enough” good enough? What is the useful level for learning new skills and taking on new activities?
- Where do we find the time? (This was a big discussion and the focus of an upcoming course) — especially the time to recharge and restore (which contributes to our feeling of defeat)
- We focused on maps - including the layers, power of overlays, and how maps help us and others learn
- How do we build self-awareness in ourselves and others? And does map-making offer a solution?
Here is the sketchnote summary:
And this week I recorded a video summary, too:
Some of the topics connected with the "Guide to Take Back Your Week" - the free guide to stop feeling defeated on Friday.
See you next Friday!